A Dedication By Gunwanti Harish Thanvi To Beautiful Souls.

Life is a beautiful journey if you enjoy everything, if you find happiness in every small things.
In this journey you have beautiful souls with you and you meet some beautiful souls and they with time become important to you.

I have the most beautiful sister and even I met two more beautiful souls, who pamper me a lot. I am greatful to have them in my life. 

I don't do much for my sister, for my friends or for the ones who are special, but I can only say, Thank you so much for always being with me and making me feel that I am not alone.

The bond between sisters, the bond between two unknowns who became soul sisters and the bond between a senior and junior who turned into sisters, these bonds make me feel blessed

Writing about you makes me feel happy, writing about the bond I share with you makes me feel special, I don't know this will make you smile or happy but I hope this makes you feel special.

I promise to you that I will stand with you and will never say anything that would hurt you. 
Whether it's small time duration or long I share beautiful memories with you, and remembering them makes me fill with joy. 

I can only say I will do everything a brother does for his sister, protects her, wipes her tears, stand for her, gives her all the happiness in the world...

Thank you so so much for being the most wonderful human being and for making me smile everytime, for providing me everything I need, for not judging me, for wiping my tears, and the list will continue there's no full stop. 



Kuch log teri kamyabi mein bhi khush honge,
Tu koshish toh kar tere apne tere saath khade honge,
Tu haar mat manna kabhi, 
Naa hi kabhi ghabrana,
Teri har mushkil se ladne hum khade honge....


Tu muskuraye vajah main banu, 
Teri har kamyaabi ko main inn aakhon se dekhu, 
Tu khush rahe bas yehi duaa karu, 
Tu aage badhe aur teri har pareshani main dur karu....


Kahi beh jaaye ashk tere mere,
Kahi khatam ho saare dard tere mere,
Naa rahe duriyaan ab darmiyaan tere mere,
Naa baaki rahe koi gile-shikwe,
Beet jaaye yeh pal gum ke,
Khushiyon ka aalam bas jaaye ab darmiyaan tere mere...


THE BOND OF A BROTHER AND SISTER 
भाई शब्द का भा ही तो, बहन का भार उठाता है,
सुख - दुख में उसका साथी बनता, रक्षा का वचन निभाता है,
बड़ा हो या छोटा भाई, बहन का हर पल साथ निभाता है,
दुनिया विश्वास करे ना करे तुम्हारा भाई हमेशा तुम्हारा विश्वास करता है,
भूलकर कोई भूल हो भी जाए हमे बैठकर समझाता है,
एक रेशम की डोर बंधवाता है, हजारो मुश्किलों से हमे छुड़वाता है,
घर की ख्वाहिशों के लिए खेलने की उम्र में भी अपने पैरों पर खड़ा हो जाता है,
कच्चे धागों से बंधी एक प्रेम की डोर है राखी,
प्यार और शरारतों से बनी एक मिठास है राखी,
भाइयों की लंबी उम्र और बहन के प्यार की दुआ है राखी।।


THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL

Popular posts from this blog

Geoffrey Chaucer Award Winners 2024.

The Top 15 Shining Stars of 2024 Ft DSquare Digital.

"Unveiling the Literary Stars: Writers Spotlight in Story Spinners’ Voyage”